Many existing products have untapped potential to be improved, both functionally and commercially. Our team of practical and experienced Value Engineers will help you develop innovative solutions to make your products great to use, easy to manufacture and most importantly,profitable.
Additionally, our value engineering experience and expertise helps you design develop new products or projects and ensures that they are optimized for performance, functionality and profit.
Whatever your design or product, our value engineering skills and experience ensures we can deliver you a cost effective and simple design ready for manufacture.
- Value Analysis/Value Engineering Cost reduction support (Design, Process, Material, Assembly, Transportation, BOM Reduction, etc.,)
- Reverse Engineering Support 3D Scanning, Surface model, and Solid Model, and manufacturing drawing creation, first article inspection, deviation analysis.
- Project/Production Documentation Support PPAP, MSA, Cpk, Ppk Study
- Tolerance Stacking Part and Assembly level tolerance stacking (worst case approach)
- Supplier Identification, Evaluation and Selection Process (Global)
- Prototyping Support SLA/SLS/FDM/3D PRINTING/RAPID Prototyping, Component size up to 1300mm.
- Tool Design, Tool Manufacturing Support, Batch Production, Sample Proving and Part Submissions.