SD BIOLINE RSV test is an immunochromatographic assay for qualitative detection of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in NPS (Nasopharyngeal secretion/ aspirations).
- High accuracy compared with IF (Immunofluorescence) and culture method.
- Prevents overuse of antibiotics by early detection
- Test results in 25 mins.
- Sensitivity- 92.3%, Specificity- 93.3%.
- RSV is the most common cause of severe respiratory illness in young children. Our kit provides Valuable information that can be obtained before hospital admission to help control the spread of RSV infections.
- Provides highly accurate results and includes built-in controls
- Can be used with either nasal wash or nasopharyngeal swab samples
- Parents can be given critical care instructions before leaving the pediatricias office
- Retrospective nasal wash Sensitivity: 89% Specificity: 100%
- Prospective NP swab Sensitivity: 93% Specificity 93%
- Cat No. Description Specimen Pack Size
- 40FK12 Respiratory Syncytial NPS (Nasopharyngeal 25 Tests
- Virus Ag Test secretion/aspirations